Highlights and What’s Included
- English speaking captain and private boat
- Expert, licensed English-speaking guide
- Visit and swim in the famous Capri grottos
- Visit Anacapri at the top of the mountain
- Lunch at one of Capri’s famous restaurants overlooking the sea (not included)
- Visit to the San Michele Villa museum
- When booking, please specify the name and port of call of your cruise ship
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or those with limited mobility. Pplease contact us directly and we will devise alternate routes suitable for you.
- Please wear comfortable footwear, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
The Capri shore excursion from Napoli Port departs from and returns to your cruise ship.
Duration of Tour
This tour lasts 10 hours from pick up to drop off time. Please note that the round trip journey between the port of Naples and the tour’s highlights is 2 hours.
- What happens after I've made a reservation through your website?
- Your Own Italy will send a confirmation email within 24 hours of the booking. Your credit card will not be charged until the confirmation is received.
- Where will I meet my guide?
- Your guide will be waiting for you in the designated meeting area as you exit your ship. They will be holding a sign with the name you provided at the booking.
- And if there is bad weather?
- Our tours operate rain or shine! In the case of rough waters, an alternative mode of transportation will be provided.
- Is there a dress code?
- Yes! There is a dress code for churches and basilicas. Shoulders and knees must be covered; shorts, miniskirts and sleeveless shirts are not permitted.
- Can wheelchair users go on an excursion tour?
- Not all excursions tours are fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- How far in advance should I book my excursion tour?
- Booking must be made at least 48 hours prior to the excursion tour date.
- What are YOI's payment terms?
- Payment is required upon booking but your credit card will not be charged until you receive an email confirmation from Your Own Italy.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of the excursion tour departure time. The cost of museum tickets are always refunded when museums are unexpectedly closed. A full refund is given if the docking of the cruise is cancelled due to weather conditions.
- How do I amend a reservation?
- Reservations can be amended by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Own Italy cannot guarantee that changes are possible once the booking has been confirmed.
- Is your site secure?
- Our Internet site uses the SSL encryption protocol to guarantee secure transactions and complete confidentiality. We use a security certificate issued by the security management company, Control Scan.
- What should I do if I need to reserve for a larger group than the size you advertise on the website?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the type of service you require or break down your reservation into more than one. (For example, if you want to book 16 people, make two reservations of eight.)