Your Own Italy, LLC
With respect to any "Shore Excursion" booked through Your Own Italy, at least 24 hours notice must be provided to obtain a full refund. If less than 24 hours' notice is provided, no portion of your payment will be refundable.
The following cancellation policy will apply with respect to any "Vacation Packages" booked through Your Own Italy.
- Notice. Your notice of cancellation must be in writing (email will suffice), received during Your Own Italy's normal business hours, addressed to the electronic contact information provided on the Site.
- Cancellation Fee. Except as otherwise provided in the voucher and in each case subject to the exceptions in Section 3 below, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% is due at the time of confirmation
- For a cancellation between 30 to 21 calendar days before the tour begins: You will be charged a 40% cancellation fee.
- For a cancellation between 20 to 8 calendar days before the tour begins: You will be charged a 60% cancellation fee.
- For a cancellation between 7 days to the day the tour begins: No refund will be given.
- Refunds. Refunds will not be made until your payment has cleared, and any objection or chargeback period has expired. Exceptions are made under documented extenuating circumstances.
- Tickets. Under no circumstances may you change or cancel an event that includes the sale of a ticket to a museum, a theater, musical or sport event. Ticket sales are final and cannot be changed once the purchase has been confirmed. If, before the execution of the purchased service, your payment via credit card or other payment mechanism is revoked or is not honored, this will be considered as a cancellation and the above cancellation fees will apply. The cost of museum tickets is always refunded when the museums are unexpectedly closed.