THIS IS PRIVATE TRAVEL, PERFECTED.
Your Own Italy is proud to offer unique, tailored vacations throughout Italy for Honeymooners. We seek to create unforgettable vacations customized to make your trip unique, while accommodating your specific needs. Our private tours allow for your full enjoyment of Italy with the advantage of being able to stop and smell the roses. Our clients are travelers who want to be guided during their time in Italy but do not want to be part of a group. Our experience of over 30 years in Italy allows us to personally share with clients the country we have come to know and love. Here’s what we do: We work with you to understand what areas of Italy you want to visit, where you want to stay, what you want to see, how busy your itinerary should be, and what your budget is in order to design a customized vacation. Once the cities and areas to be visited are identified, the next step is to decide on accommodations. Many of our clients opt for 4-star boutique family-owned hotels in historic city centers, others prefer apartment accommodations with kitchens for a more live-like-a-local experience, and some clients prefer a mix-and-match approach. For the luxury traveler, we partner with the best 5-star hotels throughout Italy. Once you’ve chosen the accommodations, we’ll plan the itinerary. Would you like a private tour every day? Every other day? Would you prefer a private driver or reserved train tickets on high-speed trains? What about hands-on cooking classes, wine tastings, shopping excursions? A week in a villa in Tuscany? Perhaps a private boat tour around Capri? Whether it’s a “see as much as possible” itinerary or a more relaxed “explore some on our own” experience, the result is the same: stress-free travel where all the details are taken care of ahead of time. Your Own Italy is based in the Washington D.C. area with a branch office in Rome where all operations are conducted. Once you arrive, a staff member will be assigned to you to follow through on your itinerary daily, taking care of all logistics, last-minute requests and questions or issues that may arise. So, although you are traveling independently, our 24/7 concierge staff is at your service! Your Own Italy combines the luxury and choices of private travel with the hassle-free convenience of a tour. It is international travel perfected!
- Private driver transfers to and from airports and train stations
- Reserved business class seats on high-speed trains
- Accommodations: selected 4-star boutique hotels or apartments in the historic centers of Rome – 2 nights and Sorrento – 5 nights
- English-speaking local tour guides throughout your vacation
- All skip-the line tickets
- Private Introductory Walking Tour of Rome
- Private Tour of Pompeii with lunch and wine tasting on Mt. Vesuvius
- Private Day Excursion to the towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
- Private Cooking Class at the Villa Fattoria Terranova
- Private Day Excursion with guide to Capri including a 3-hour Private Boat Tour around the island
- Private Food and Wine Walking Tour in the Trastevere neighborhood
- There is a dress code for churches and basilicas. Shoulders and knees must be covered, shorts, miniskirts, and sleeveless shirts are not permitted. It is recommended that you not take large bags on tours that include churches as storage is not always available
- Please wear comfortable footwear as the tours on your vacation involve a lot of walking
- The team at Your Own Italy is absolutely flexible and will customize your vacation to suit your personal needs. Are you traveling with children? We will provide the necessary assistance to adjust our packages to ensure that your vacation is truly memorable!
- Contact Your Own Italy for customization options on your vacation
- Refer to our website for details on our Cancellation Policy
- When should we start planning our trip?
- Ideally, we ask for at least 3 months’ advance notice, especially in the high season (May through September). Arrangements can be made on shorter notice, but you run the risk of missing out on the availability of our favorite hotels and guides. We want the best for our clients, and the more time we have, the more we can guarantee just that.
- What are Your Own Italy’s payment terms?
- We require a 20% deposit upon approval of your vacation package. The balance is due 45 days prior to your date of travel.
- What happens after I’ve made a reservation through your website?
- Upon approval of your vacation package, an invoice with payment instructions will be sent by email. Payment method options include Paypal, any major credit card or a personal check.
- Should I purchase travel insurance?
- We strongly encourage you to buy travel insurance at the time of booking, in the event you must cancel and forfeit funds or in the unfortunate case of injury or loss. We offer travel insurance through out partner, Allianz.
- What kind of information will we receive before our trip?
- Approximately one month prior to your departure date, you will receive a Your Own Italy Travel Packet consisting of a detailed day-to-day itinerary, our list of recommended restaurants, a “Helpful Hints Guide” for Italy, and your specific destinations, plus detailed information and contacts for your accommodations, tours and transportation.
- Can you give me a cost breakdown of my customized vacation and what is included?
- The vacations we create are bundled packages and therefore we do not provide a cost breakdown. Our local suppliers give us bundled prices for the services provided and we do the same for our clients. We simply arrange for all your accommodations, transportation, local tour guides, restaurant reservations, and any other fun activities and experiences from the moment you arrive until the day of your departure. We also follow through your itinerary with you upon arrival to departure with 24/7 concierge service from Rome, Italy.
Please read our Vacation Package Cancellation Policy by clicking on the following link: Cancellation Policy here.
To arrange your international flights at our preferred rates Airfare – Griisser Corporate International Specialist